Juneteenth, the holiday that denotes the day in 1865 that the last slaves found out that they were free. June 19th is greater than July 4th.
Our Unisex t-shirt are designed with your comfort in mind.
Women, for a more flattering fit, it suggested ordering one size down from your normal size in women's tops.
For example, if you normally wear L in women's t-shirts, a M should be a good fit with our t-shirts.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping